Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Last Call

The trip is proceeding. If you have not yet been in touch but are interested in making it, please write goincuba@gmail.com right away. If you have not already gotten trip details from me, say so, and I will provide them. I do not have a hard and fast deadline to give you; but it is important we get your decision as soon as possible and that you be ready to make payment promptly. The longer you wait to decide, the harder it will be to add you in, though we will certainly try.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Gilman
    I only found out about this trip several days ago. I am very interested in going on this trip. My two children, age 17 and 19 are super interested as well. My wife is a fluent Spanish speaker, and all four of us would love to join you on this meaningful trip. Please let me know if it is still possible. Thank you and Merry Xmas.
    Anthony Chen, 5D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you even though belatedly. I believe it is still to add people, but you will need to decide quickly and be prepared to make payment should you decide to come. I don't know whether your wife is a player or not, but she would be welcome in either case as would your children. You do not give me an email to which I can send the details. Please do, and I will send them to you.

    ReplyDelete